dimanche 30 septembre 2012

Hi everybody,
At the moment I'm working on a teaser pour a short film project called Animal, it's a short short film so it ll be around 6 minutes.
 I made that blog to show you a bit of this work, I didn't post all of the work that I have, cause I'm in production right now and the teaser will be finish very soon in the next few month.
 By the way you could have a look on Concept art or Characters and I posted a bit of Story board
I hope you will enjoy it.


Animal is a short film, which is telling the story about a young fox boy and a little owl girl 
In a dark blue forest, those children are learning to know each other. They start to play but their wild animal instinct will be to strong for this game of hide and seek. 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire